Chocolate chips AND cocoa powder. Chopped peanuts AND peanut butter. These cookies are bursting with yumminess. I found the recipe here. This is how I’ve adapted it;
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped coarsely
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large bowl until fluffy and smooth. One at a time, beat in eggs, then oil and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts. Cover dough and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. Drop onto a prepared cookie sheet in 1 tablespoon sized balls.
Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes.
Seriously you guys, it doesn’t get much better than this.